HelloSubscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about our latest arrivals, special offers and Super Sales in your city ...
1. Packaging and condition of the goods
Pack the items well to avoid shipping damage. The goods should have no signs of use (animal hair, dirt, scratches, etc.)!
Please fill in the return slip that accompanies your order and put it in the package. It is also considered your legal revocation.Goods made to customer specifications (such as custom-made items and engravings) are excluded from revocation. Also magazines, unsealed media (e.g. CDs) and unsealed personal care products (e.g. contact lenses).
2. Franking the return
For returns from Germany and Austria, we will gladly provide you with a pre-franked DHL package sticker for free, which you can print yourself.
And this is how it works:
- Click on the button for the DHL return portal
- Enter your sender data and e-mail address (order number = invoice number)
- You will shortly receive an e-mail with the link to the package label
- Print the package sticker, stick it on and deliver it to a DHL branch or parcel box
Please note: Do not leave the package unfree! In the case of goods returned freight prepaid, the applicable penalty fee of DHL in the amount of 15,- € will be charged with the credit note of the return.
Unfortunately, we can not offer parcel labels for returns from other countries. Please ship with a shipping service provider of your choice and stamp the package sufficiently.
The return address is:
Motel a Miio GmbH
Ablieferung: Halle K11 - über Rampe
D - 80999 München
3. Exchange of articles
If you want to exchange an item for another item that costs the same as the original item (for example, the same item in a different size or color), we offer a free resend to:
- Pack the item well and attach the completed return receipt.
- Frank the parcel via our free returns portal.
- We will then send you the exchange item free of charge.