Data protectionThank you for your interest in our online shop. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. In the following we will inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access data and hostingYou can visit our website without giving any personal information. Each time a website is called up, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which, for example, transfers the name of the requested file, your IP address, and the date and time of the call contains the amount of data and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the retrieval.
These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our offer. According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.Third party hosting services As part of processing on our behalf, a third-party provider provides us with the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All data that is collected as part of the use of this website or in the forms provided in the online shop as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the framework explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. Data collection and use for contract processing and when opening a customer accountWe collect personal data if you voluntarily provide us with this as part of your order, when you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or e-mail) or when you open a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we have the data absolutely necessary to process the contract, or to process your contact or opening of the customer account and you cannot complete the order and / or the account opening or send the contact without specifying them. Which data is collected is from the respective input forms. We use the data you provide in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR to process contracts and to process your inquiries. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be used for further processing restricted and deleted after expiry of the retention periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this that is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this Inform declaration. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or using a function provided in the customer account.
3. Data transferIn order to fulfill the contract in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. Depending on which payment service provider you choose in the order process, we will give Processing of payments to the payment data collected for this purpose to the credit institute commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. In some cases, the selected payment service providers also collect this data themselves, if so You create an account there. In this case, you have to log in to the payment service provider with your access data during the ordering process. The data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies in this respect.
4. E-mail newsletters and postal advertising
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately provided by you in order to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly requested further use you have consented to your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and which we will inform you about in this declaration.
The newsletter is sent as part of processing on our behalf by a service provider to whom we pass on your e-mail address for this purpose.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Information about similar products
After completing your order, you will receive free information from us about beautiful, similar products by e-mail, as well as regular exclusive special offers.
You can unsubscribe from receiving the information at any time via a link in the e-mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The advertising mailings are processed on our behalf by a service provider, to whom we pass on your data for this purpose.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below.
5. Data processing for payment processing
Data processing for transaction processing
Depending on the selected payment method, we pass on the data necessary for processing the payment transaction to our technical service providers who work for us as part of order processing, or to the commissioned credit institutions or to the selected payment service provider, insofar as this is necessary to process the payment. This serves to fulfill the contract in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. In some cases, the payment service providers collect the data required to process the payment themselves, e.g. on their own website or via a technical integration in the ordering process. In this respect, the data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies.
If you have any questions about our payment processing partners and the basis of our cooperation with them, please use the contact options described in this data protection declaration.
Data processing for the purpose of fraud prevention and optimizing our payment processes If necessary, we give our service providers further data, which they use together with the data necessary for processing the payment as our processors for the purpose of fraud prevention and the optimization of our payment processes (e.g. invoicing, processing disputed payments, accounting support). In accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, this serves to safeguard our legitimate interests in our protection against fraud and in efficient payment management, which are overriding in the context of a balancing of interests.Identity and credit check when selecting Klarna payment services Purchase on account via Klarna, Klarna installment purchase: If you opt for the payment services of Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter Klarna), we will forward your data as part of the payment and contract processing in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b) GDPR to Klarna. This data is transmitted so that Klarna can create an invoice for the invoice processing you require and carry out an identity and credit check. Please understand that we can only offer you the respective Klarna payment method if this is possible based on the results of the credit check. Detailed information on this and the credit agencies used can be found in Klarna's data protection information.
6. Cookies and web analysis
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. Cookies are small text files that are automatically saved on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). You can see the duration of the storage in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings.
If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analysis Insofar as you have given your consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (www.google.de), for website analysis. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that analyze usage the website enabled by you, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating the IP anonymization on this website, the IP address shortened before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. The in the frame an anonymized IP address transmitted from your browser by Google Analytics is generally not merged with other Google data. After the purpose and end of the use of Google Analytics by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Google LLC has its headquarters in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can here can be viewed. On the basis of this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.This ensures that the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) is recorded and processed data prevented by Google.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be placed on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will again have to issue your consent requested.
7. Advertising through marketing networksGoogle AdWords remarketing We use Google Adwords to advertise this website in Google search results and on third-party websites. If you have given us your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, the so-called remarketing cookie from Google will be set when you visit our website pseudonymous CookieID and enables interest-based advertising on the basis of the pages you have visited. After the purpose and end of the use of Google AdWords Remarketing by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Any further data processing will only take place if you have agreed with Google that your web and app browser history will be linked by Google to your Google account and that information from your Google account will be used to personalize advertisements that you have on the web see. Are In this case, if you are logged in to Google while visiting our website, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for cross-device remarketing. For this purpose, Google will temporarily transfer your personal data to Google Analytics data linked to form target groups.
Google AdWords Remarketing is an offer from Google LLC (www.google.de). Google LLC has its headquarters in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can here can be viewed. On the basis of this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect by using the remarketing cookie deactivate. You can also contact the Digital Advertising Alliance inform about the setting of cookies and make settings for this.
8. Contact options and your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
according to Art. 18 GDPR the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- you dispute the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
- we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- You have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- According to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Right to objectInsofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing takes place for other purposes, you only have a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After exercising your right of objection, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion serves to exercise or defend legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes. Then we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.